PicoWAN consists of a wide range and low data rate wireless network for connected objects.
It is organized around a gateway constituting the infrastructure of the PicoWAN network, providing coverage at 868MHz.
The PicoTag is a connected, rechargeable object that operates in the presence of the PicoWAN network. It generates motion or location alerts thanks to its embedded sensors.
The PicoWAN application allows you to:
- Configure and register PicoWAN sensors and actuators and the PicoGateway
- Control the PicoGateway plug switch remotely
- Know the last location of the PicoTag to track your family and property
- Program a lighting or electrical appliance connected to the PicoGateway, on one or more time slots
- Define geographic rules to trigger a zone entry or exit notification and know, for example, when your loved ones have returned home
- Define movement rules to trigger a notification, for example, when opening a drawer or door
- View the history of notifications generated by PicoWAN sensors
In order to use this application, it is necessary to obtain hardware compatible with the PicoWAN network sold by Archos or a partner.
PicoWAN is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-19. The program can be installed on Android.
PicoWAN (version 1.94) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of PicoWAN since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03.
The latest version is 1.94 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-01-19
Group Geofence rules by PicoTag,Fix: the location history did not always load correctly,Fix: the device order was not always right in the main list